Customer Care Manager
Work location: Moncton, NB
Cube Automation offers “complete lean manufacturing automation solutions” from the machine-level devices, the plant-level intelligent controls and the enterprise-level industrial data management to the executive floor dashboards. Cube Automation integrates the automation solutions that give customers the competitive edge they need to be successful in a rapidly changing world. Manufacturing 4.0 has been within every level of our organization for more than 20 years!
As customer care manager, you will be responsible of overseeing the quick response to our multiple clients who operate our production lines, automated machines, robots, and labelling products across eastern Canada. You will also be part of our sales team to support our machinery sales and identify new opportunities for the organization. As part of building good relationships with new and existing customers, you will oversee our inventory system and identify which parts are required to keep in stock. We are searching for a results-oriented professional who is self-motivated and accustomed to reaching good client satisfaction.
The customer care manager performs the following responsibilities:
- Offers after-sales support services;
- Maintains a balanced inventory consistent with the team and customers’ requirements;
- Identifies and communicates technical problems, processes and solutions;
- Implements and manages the annual maintenance program with key clients; Searches for new clients that could benefit from company products or services and maximizes customer potential in designated regions;
- Convinces prospects of the value of our products and services. This includes development and delivery of key pre-sales presentations and materials;
- Forecasts goals and objective for the department and strives to meet them;
- Develops project concepts and project proposals to solve customer needs and requests;
- Prepares and creates plan to achieve annual budget/forecast;
- Assists in proposal creation;
- Negotiates tender and contract terms to meet both client and company needs;
- Coordinates efforts with the management and engineering departments to meet proposal deadlines and project commitments.
- Proven client support experience;
- Experience and knowledge in factory equipment from sensors, conveyors, labelling & coding equipment and other automation equipment;
- Be autonomous and self-starter;
- Ability to present technical concepts in clear manner to customers through demos and proposals;
- Experience with the major brands of PLC, HMI & SCADA systems;
- In-depth knowledge of industrial communications and networking;
- Ability to understand the client’s business process;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Excellent team spirit;
- Good writing, editing, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Bilingual: English and French.
Cube Automation encourages continuous vocational training, has a positive working atmosphere and offers employees the opportunity to travel for their work.
Upon joining Cube Automation, you will be rewarded with a salary based on your experience as well as a group benefits plan. You will also enjoy multiple social events, including Christmas parties, gym passes and staff lunches.
Cube Automation is a well-known and respected SME in its field. Our company has great potential for growth and we need team players who can seize opportunities and contribute to our expansion.
If you are interested in this position and want to be part of our organization, please send your resume in confidence, indicating the reference number “218-RH-CCMANAGER” in the subject line.
Thank you for your interest but only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Send your application to:
Email: [email protected]
Fax: (506) 393-6008
Mail: Cube Automation
2704-A rue Principale
Tracadie-Sheila, NB E1X 1A1